Solar Power In Mount Eliza, VIC, 3930
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Mount Eliza (postcode: 3930) and the Mornington Peninsula region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Mount Eliza not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mount Eliza
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mount Eliza , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mornington Peninsula region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Mount Eliza's solar energy resources
On average, Mount Eliza receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mount Eliza should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mount Eliza
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mount Eliza and is based on components well suited to Mornington Peninsula area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Eliza: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5866 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8118 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mount Eliza
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Eliza: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1732 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6236 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mount Eliza
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Eliza: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.622 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.706 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mount Eliza
Solar installations in Mount Eliza, VIC, 3930
There are 800 solar PV installations in Mount Eliza's postcode, 3930, totaling 2658.33 kW of capacity. The 3930 postcode accounts for 0.052% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mount Eliza area.
The average system size in Mount Eliza is 3.32kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mount Eliza's postcode area are generating an average of 11404 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $102638 monthly and $1248764 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3930 postcode is enough to fully power 738 Australian homes.
Mount Eliza solar carbon offset
System owners in Mount Eliza's postcode are collectively avoiding 4163 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1665 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 598 - 1494 cars off Mount Eliza's roads.
Mount Eliza, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Mount Eliza information
Mount Eliza's coordinates are -38.182946,145.090567 and its weather station is located at Aspendale. Aspendale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mount Eliza: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 65.60%
- Air temperature: 14.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mount Eliza
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mount Eliza households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mount Eliza and the Mornington Peninsula region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Mount Eliza hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mount Eliza
Join Mount Eliza's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mount Eliza and the Mornington Peninsula region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.