Solar Power In Mount Gambier, SA, 5291
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Mount Gambier (postcode: 5291) and the Limestone Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Mount Gambier not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mount Gambier
South Australia, 5291
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mount Gambier , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Limestone Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Mount Gambier's solar energy resources
On average, Mount Gambier receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.21 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mount Gambier should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mount Gambier
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mount Gambier and is based on components well suited to South Australia - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Gambier: 6.021 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5434 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6984 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2198 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $659 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mount Gambier
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Gambier: 12.042 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.0868 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3968 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4397 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1319 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mount Gambier
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Gambier: 20.07 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.478 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.328 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7329 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2198 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mount Gambier
Solar installations in Mount Gambier, SA, 5291
There are 771 solar PV installations in Mount Gambier's postcode, 5291, totaling 3478.27 kW of capacity. The 5291 postcode accounts for 0.05% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mount Gambier area.
The average system size in Mount Gambier is 4.51kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mount Gambier's postcode area are generating an average of 14644 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $131792 monthly and $1603465 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5291 postcode is enough to fully power 966 Australian homes.
Mount Gambier solar carbon offset
System owners in Mount Gambier's postcode are collectively avoiding 5345 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2138 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 767 - 1918 cars off Mount Gambier's roads.
Mount Gambier, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Mount Gambier information
Mount Gambier's coordinates are -37.829388,140.780222 and its weather station is located at Mount Gambier Arpt. Mount Gambier Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mount Gambier: 4.21 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.80 kPa
- Humidity: 73.29%
- Air temperature: 13.68 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.42 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mount Gambier
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mount Gambier households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mount Gambier and the Limestone Coast region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Mount Gambier hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mount Gambier
Join Mount Gambier's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mount Gambier and the Limestone Coast region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.