Solar Power In Mount Rascal, QLD, 4350
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Mount Rascal (postcode: 4350) and the Toowoomba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Mount Rascal not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mount Rascal
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mount Rascal , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Toowoomba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Mount Rascal's solar energy resources
On average, Mount Rascal receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mount Rascal should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mount Rascal
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mount Rascal and is based on components well suited to Toowoomba area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Rascal: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mount Rascal
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Rascal: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mount Rascal
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mount Rascal: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mount Rascal
Solar installations in Mount Rascal, QLD, 4350
There are 7425 solar PV installations in Mount Rascal's postcode, 4350, totaling 23102.31 kW of capacity. The 4350 postcode accounts for 0.486% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mount Rascal area.
The average system size in Mount Rascal is 3.11kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mount Rascal's postcode area are generating an average of 119439 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1074950 monthly and $13078564 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4350 postcode is enough to fully power 6417 Australian homes.
Mount Rascal solar carbon offset
System owners in Mount Rascal's postcode are collectively avoiding 43595 tonnes (coal fired power) or 17438 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 6259 - 15648 cars off Mount Rascal's roads.
Mount Rascal, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Mount Rascal information
Mount Rascal's coordinates are -27.635267,151.913198 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mount Rascal: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mount Rascal
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mount Rascal households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mount Rascal and the Toowoomba region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Mount Rascal hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mount Rascal
Join Mount Rascal's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mount Rascal and the Toowoomba region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.