Solar Power In Mungy, QLD, 4671
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Mungy (postcode: 4671) and the Burnett region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Mungy not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mungy
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mungy , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Burnett region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Mungy's solar energy resources
On average, Mungy receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mungy should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 10° to 20° and the optimal angle is 15°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mungy
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mungy and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mungy: 7.3656 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.8222 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7146 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2689 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $806 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mungy
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mungy: 14.7312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.6444 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.4292 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5379 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1613 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mungy
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mungy: 24.552 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 16.074 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.382 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8966 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2689 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mungy
Solar installations in Mungy, QLD, 4671
There are 806 solar PV installations in Mungy's postcode, 4671, totaling 2290.27 kW of capacity. The 4671 postcode accounts for 0.053% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mungy area.
The average system size in Mungy is 2.84kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mungy's postcode area are generating an average of 11795 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $106154 monthly and $1291541 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4671 postcode is enough to fully power 636 Australian homes.
Mungy solar carbon offset
System owners in Mungy's postcode are collectively avoiding 4305 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1722 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 618 - 1545 cars off Mungy's roads.
Other related Mungy information
Mungy's coordinates are -25.250098,151.438395 and its weather station is located at Gayndah. Gayndah weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mungy: 5.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.17 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.72 kPa
- Humidity: 65.36%
- Air temperature: 21.08 degrees C
- Earth temperature:21.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mungy
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mungy households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mungy and the Burnett region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Mungy hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mungy
Join Mungy's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mungy and the Burnett region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.