Solar Power In Murrurundi, NSW, 2338
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Murrurundi (postcode: 2338) and the Upper Hunter region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Murrurundi not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Murrurundi
New South Wales, 2338
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Murrurundi , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Hunter region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Murrurundi's solar energy resources
On average, Murrurundi receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.63 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Murrurundi should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Murrurundi
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Murrurundi and is based on components well suited to Hunter Valley exc Newcastle area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Murrurundi: 6.6204 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5748 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7308 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2418 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $725 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Murrurundi
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Murrurundi: 13.2408 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.1496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.4616 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4836 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1450 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Murrurundi
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Murrurundi: 22.068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.916 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.436 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8061 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2418 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Murrurundi
Solar installations in Murrurundi, NSW, 2338
There are 90 solar PV installations in Murrurundi's postcode, 2338, totaling 298.40 kW of capacity. The 2338 postcode accounts for 0.006% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Murrurundi area.
The average system size in Murrurundi is 3.32kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Murrurundi's postcode area are generating an average of 1382 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $12434 monthly and $151284 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2338 postcode is enough to fully power 83 Australian homes.
Murrurundi solar carbon offset
System owners in Murrurundi's postcode are collectively avoiding 504 tonnes (coal fired power) or 202 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 72 - 181 cars off Murrurundi's roads.
Murrurundi, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Murrurundi information
Murrurundi's coordinates are -31.763687,150.834935 and its weather station is located at Scone Aws (Aut). Scone Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Murrurundi: 4.63 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.39 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.93 kPa
- Humidity: 73.15%
- Air temperature: 16.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.58 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Murrurundi
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Murrurundi households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Murrurundi and the Upper Hunter region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Murrurundi hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Murrurundi
Join Murrurundi's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Murrurundi and the Upper Hunter region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.