Solar Power In Murtoa, VIC, 3390
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Murtoa (postcode: 3390) and the Grampians region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Murtoa not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Murtoa
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Murtoa , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Grampians region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Murtoa's solar energy resources
On average, Murtoa receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.33 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Murtoa should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Murtoa
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Murtoa and is based on components well suited to North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Murtoa: 6.1938 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6892 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.558 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2261 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $678 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Murtoa
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Murtoa: 12.3876 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3784 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.116 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4523 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1356 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Murtoa
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Murtoa: 20.646 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.86 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7538 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2261 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Murtoa
Solar installations in Murtoa, VIC, 3390
There are 90 solar PV installations in Murtoa's postcode, 3390, totaling 274.40 kW of capacity. The 3390 postcode accounts for 0.006% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Murtoa area.
The average system size in Murtoa is 3.05kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Murtoa's postcode area are generating an average of 1188 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $10693 monthly and $130103 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3390 postcode is enough to fully power 76 Australian homes.
Murtoa solar carbon offset
System owners in Murtoa's postcode are collectively avoiding 434 tonnes (coal fired power) or 173 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 62 - 156 cars off Murtoa's roads.
Murtoa, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Murtoa information
Murtoa's coordinates are -36.620248,142.470529 and its weather station is located at Waillton P. O.. Waillton P. O. weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Murtoa: 4.33 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.83 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.92 kPa
- Humidity: 79.64%
- Air temperature: 13.82 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.46 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Murtoa
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Murtoa households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Murtoa and the Grampians region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Murtoa hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Murtoa
Join Murtoa's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Murtoa and the Grampians region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.