Solar Power In Muscle Creek, NSW, 2333
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Muscle Creek (postcode: 2333) and the Upper Hunter region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Muscle Creek not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Muscle Creek
New South Wales, 2333
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Muscle Creek , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Hunter region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Muscle Creek's solar energy resources
On average, Muscle Creek receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.63 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Muscle Creek should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Muscle Creek
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Muscle Creek and is based on components well suited to Hunter Valley exc Newcastle area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Muscle Creek: 6.6204 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5748 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7308 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2418 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $725 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Muscle Creek
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Muscle Creek: 13.2408 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.1496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.4616 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4836 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1450 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Muscle Creek
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Muscle Creek: 22.068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.916 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.436 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8061 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2418 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Muscle Creek
Solar installations in Muscle Creek, NSW, 2333
There are 567 solar PV installations in Muscle Creek's postcode, 2333, totaling 2458.72 kW of capacity. The 2333 postcode accounts for 0.037% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Muscle Creek area.
The average system size in Muscle Creek is 4.34kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Muscle Creek's postcode area are generating an average of 11384 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $102455 monthly and $1246534 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2333 postcode is enough to fully power 683 Australian homes.
Muscle Creek solar carbon offset
System owners in Muscle Creek's postcode are collectively avoiding 4155 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1662 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 597 - 1491 cars off Muscle Creek's roads.
Muscle Creek, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Muscle Creek information
Muscle Creek's coordinates are -32.270449,150.997754 and its weather station is located at Scone Aws (Aut). Scone Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Muscle Creek: 4.63 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.39 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.93 kPa
- Humidity: 73.15%
- Air temperature: 16.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.58 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Muscle Creek
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Muscle Creek households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Muscle Creek and the Upper Hunter region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Muscle Creek hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Muscle Creek
Join Muscle Creek's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Muscle Creek and the Upper Hunter region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.