Solar Power In Musk, VIC, 3461
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Musk (postcode: 3461) and the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Musk not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Musk
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Musk , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Musk's solar energy resources
On average, Musk receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.06 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Musk should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Musk
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Musk and is based on components well suited to Ballarat area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Musk: 5.805 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4894 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.0558 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2120 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $636 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Musk
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Musk: 11.61 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.9788 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.1116 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4241 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1272 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Musk
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Musk: 19.35 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.298 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.186 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7068 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2120 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Musk
Solar installations in Musk, VIC, 3461
There are 447 solar PV installations in Musk's postcode, 3461, totaling 1281.84 kW of capacity. The 3461 postcode accounts for 0.029% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Musk area.
The average system size in Musk is 2.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Musk's postcode area are generating an average of 5204 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $46838 monthly and $569868 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3461 postcode is enough to fully power 356 Australian homes.
Musk solar carbon offset
System owners in Musk's postcode are collectively avoiding 1900 tonnes (coal fired power) or 760 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 273 - 682 cars off Musk's roads.
Musk, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Musk information
Musk's coordinates are -37.371711,144.192548 and its weather station is located at Ballarat. Ballarat weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Musk: 4.06 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.78 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.39 kPa
- Humidity: 61.57%
- Air temperature: 14.32 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.23 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Musk
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Musk households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Musk and the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Musk hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Musk
Join Musk's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Musk and the Creswick - Daylesford - Ballan region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.