Solar Power In Myall, VIC, 3533
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Myall (postcode: 3533) and the Murray River - Swan Hill region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Myall not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Myall
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Myall , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Murray River - Swan Hill region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Myall's solar energy resources
On average, Myall receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.68 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Myall should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Myall
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Myall and is based on components well suited to North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Myall: 6.696 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0024 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.2438 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2444 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $733 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Myall
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Myall: 13.392 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.0048 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.4876 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4888 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1466 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Myall
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Myall: 22.32 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.008 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.146 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8148 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2444 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Myall
Solar installations in Myall, VIC, 3533
There are 78 solar PV installations in Myall's postcode, 3533, totaling 277.20 kW of capacity. The 3533 postcode accounts for 0.005% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Myall area.
The average system size in Myall is 3.55kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Myall's postcode area are generating an average of 1297 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $11676 monthly and $142054 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3533 postcode is enough to fully power 77 Australian homes.
Myall solar carbon offset
System owners in Myall's postcode are collectively avoiding 474 tonnes (coal fired power) or 189 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 68 - 170 cars off Myall's roads.
Other related Myall information
Myall's coordinates are -35.594342,143.996812 and its weather station is located at Swan Hill. Swan Hill weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Myall: 4.68 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.82 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.41 kPa
- Humidity: 59.80%
- Air temperature: 16.20 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.33 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Myall
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Myall households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Myall and the Murray River - Swan Hill region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Myall hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Myall
Join Myall's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Myall and the Murray River - Swan Hill region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.