Solar Power In Mysia, VIC, 3518
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Mysia (postcode: 3518) and the Loddon - Elmore region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Mysia not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mysia
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mysia , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Loddon - Elmore region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Mysia's solar energy resources
On average, Mysia receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.42 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mysia should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mysia
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mysia and is based on components well suited to Bendigo area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mysia: 6.3234 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6892 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.828 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2308 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $692 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mysia
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mysia: 12.6468 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3784 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.656 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4617 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1385 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mysia
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mysia: 21.078 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.76 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7695 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2308 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mysia
Solar installations in Mysia, VIC, 3518
There are 159 solar PV installations in Mysia's postcode, 3518, totaling 500.77 kW of capacity. The 3518 postcode accounts for 0.01% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mysia area.
The average system size in Mysia is 3.15kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mysia's postcode area are generating an average of 2213 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $19921 monthly and $242368 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3518 postcode is enough to fully power 139 Australian homes.
Mysia solar carbon offset
System owners in Mysia's postcode are collectively avoiding 808 tonnes (coal fired power) or 323 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 116 - 290 cars off Mysia's roads.
Other related Mysia information
Mysia's coordinates are -36.234836,143.758455 and its weather station is located at Bendigo. Bendigo weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mysia: 4.42 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.35 kPa
- Humidity: 57.58%
- Air temperature: 15.34 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mysia
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mysia households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mysia and the Loddon - Elmore region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Mysia hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mysia
Join Mysia's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mysia and the Loddon - Elmore region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.