Solar Power In Nerang, QLD, 4211
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Nerang (postcode: 4211) and the Nerang region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Nerang not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Nerang
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Nerang , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Nerang region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Nerang's solar energy resources
On average, Nerang receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Nerang should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Nerang
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Nerang and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Nerang: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Nerang
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Nerang: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Nerang
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Nerang: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Nerang
Solar installations in Nerang, QLD, 4211
There are 6522 solar PV installations in Nerang's postcode, 4211, totaling 20935.15 kW of capacity. The 4211 postcode accounts for 0.427% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Nerang area.
The average system size in Nerang is 3.21kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Nerang's postcode area are generating an average of 100698 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $906283 monthly and $11026439 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4211 postcode is enough to fully power 5815 Australian homes.
Nerang solar carbon offset
System owners in Nerang's postcode are collectively avoiding 36755 tonnes (coal fired power) or 14702 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5277 - 13193 cars off Nerang's roads.
Nerang, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Nerang information
Nerang's coordinates are -27.991461,153.335135 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Nerang: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Nerang
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Nerang households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Nerang and the Nerang region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Nerang hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Nerang
Join Nerang's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Nerang and the Nerang region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.