Solar Power In New Lambton, NSW, 2305
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including New Lambton (postcode: 2305) and the Newcastle region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
New Lambton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in New Lambton
New South Wales, 2305
The following details estimate output for systems installed in New Lambton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Newcastle region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
New Lambton's solar energy resources
On average, New Lambton receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in New Lambton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in New Lambton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in New Lambton and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in New Lambton: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in New Lambton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in New Lambton: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in New Lambton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in New Lambton: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in New Lambton
Solar installations in New Lambton, NSW, 2305
There are 558 solar PV installations in New Lambton's postcode, 2305, totaling 1406.73 kW of capacity. The 2305 postcode accounts for 0.037% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the New Lambton area.
The average system size in New Lambton is 2.52kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in New Lambton's postcode area are generating an average of 6246 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $56213 monthly and $683924 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2305 postcode is enough to fully power 391 Australian homes.
New Lambton solar carbon offset
System owners in New Lambton's postcode are collectively avoiding 2280 tonnes (coal fired power) or 912 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 327 - 818 cars off New Lambton's roads.
New Lambton, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related New Lambton information
New Lambton's coordinates are -32.923932,151.713174 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in New Lambton: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in New Lambton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for New Lambton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing New Lambton and the Newcastle region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our New Lambton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In New Lambton
Join New Lambton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in New Lambton and the Newcastle region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.