Solar Power In Newdegate, WA, 6355
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Newdegate (postcode: 6355) and the Wheat Belt - South region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Newdegate not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Newdegate
Western Australia, 6355
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Newdegate , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - South region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Newdegate's solar energy resources
On average, Newdegate receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.65 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Newdegate should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Newdegate
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Newdegate and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newdegate: 6.6528 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3048 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.26 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2428 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $728 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Newdegate
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newdegate: 13.3056 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.6096 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.52 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4857 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1457 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Newdegate
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newdegate: 22.176 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.016 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.2 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8095 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2428 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Newdegate
Solar installations in Newdegate, WA, 6355
There are 15 solar PV installations in Newdegate's postcode, 6355, totaling 76.31 kW of capacity. The 6355 postcode accounts for 0.001% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Newdegate area.
The average system size in Newdegate is 5.09kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Newdegate's postcode area are generating an average of 355 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $3194 monthly and $38855 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6355 postcode is enough to fully power 21 Australian homes.
Newdegate solar carbon offset
System owners in Newdegate's postcode are collectively avoiding 130 tonnes (coal fired power) or 52 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 19 - 46 cars off Newdegate's roads.
Newdegate, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Newdegate information
Newdegate's coordinates are -33.095826,119.021624 and its weather station is located at Lake Grace. Lake Grace weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Newdegate: 4.65 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.77 kPa
- Humidity: 64.96%
- Air temperature: 16.51 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.52 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Newdegate
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Newdegate households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Newdegate and the Wheat Belt - South region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Newdegate hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Newdegate
Join Newdegate's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Newdegate and the Wheat Belt - South region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.