Solar Power In Newton Boyd, NSW, 2370
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Newton Boyd (postcode: 2370) and the Inverell - Tenterfield region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Newton Boyd not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Newton Boyd
New South Wales, 2370
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Newton Boyd , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Inverell - Tenterfield region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Newton Boyd's solar energy resources
On average, Newton Boyd receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.49 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Newton Boyd should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 14° to 24° and the optimal angle is 19°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Newton Boyd
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Newton Boyd and is based on components well suited to New England and North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newton Boyd: 4.9896 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 1.512 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.3538 kWh**
- Average annual output: 1822 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $546 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Newton Boyd
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newton Boyd: 9.9792 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 3.024 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 16.7076 kWh**
- Average annual production: 3645 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1093 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Newton Boyd
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Newton Boyd: 16.632 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 5.04 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 27.846 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6076 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $1822 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Newton Boyd
Solar installations in Newton Boyd, NSW, 2370
There are 533 solar PV installations in Newton Boyd's postcode, 2370, totaling 2101.57 kW of capacity. The 2370 postcode accounts for 0.035% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Newton Boyd area.
The average system size in Newton Boyd is 3.94kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Newton Boyd's postcode area are generating an average of 7334 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $66010 monthly and $803125 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2370 postcode is enough to fully power 584 Australian homes.
Newton Boyd solar carbon offset
System owners in Newton Boyd's postcode are collectively avoiding 2677 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1071 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 384 - 961 cars off Newton Boyd's roads.
Other related Newton Boyd information
Newton Boyd's coordinates are -29.75201,152.244432 and its weather station is located at Grafton. Grafton weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Newton Boyd: 3.49 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.65 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.62 kPa
- Humidity: 64.71%
- Air temperature: 4.05 degrees C
- Earth temperature:4.64 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Newton Boyd
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Newton Boyd households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Newton Boyd and the Inverell - Tenterfield region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Newton Boyd hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Newton Boyd
Join Newton Boyd's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Newton Boyd and the Inverell - Tenterfield region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.