Solar Power In Norlane, VIC, 3214
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Norlane (postcode: 3214) and the Geelong region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Norlane not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Norlane
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Norlane , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Geelong region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Norlane's solar energy resources
On average, Norlane receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Norlane should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Norlane
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Norlane and is based on components well suited to Geelong area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Norlane: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5596 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1584 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Norlane
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Norlane: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1192 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3168 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Norlane
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Norlane: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.532 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.528 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Norlane
Solar installations in Norlane, VIC, 3214
There are 1247 solar PV installations in Norlane's postcode, 3214, totaling 3070.90 kW of capacity. The 3214 postcode accounts for 0.082% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Norlane area.
The average system size in Norlane is 2.46kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Norlane's postcode area are generating an average of 12744 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $114698 monthly and $1395494 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3214 postcode is enough to fully power 853 Australian homes.
Norlane solar carbon offset
System owners in Norlane's postcode are collectively avoiding 4652 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1861 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 668 - 1670 cars off Norlane's roads.
Norlane, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Norlane information
Norlane's coordinates are -38.099498,144.360982 and its weather station is located at Geelong Arpt Aws. Geelong Arpt Aws weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Norlane: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.70 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.46 kPa
- Humidity: 76.63%
- Air temperature: 13.54 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.12 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Norlane
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Norlane households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Norlane and the Geelong region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Norlane hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Norlane
Join Norlane's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Norlane and the Geelong region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.