Solar Power In Norman Gardens, QLD, 4701
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Norman Gardens (postcode: 4701) and the Rockhampton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Norman Gardens not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Norman Gardens
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Norman Gardens , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Rockhampton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Norman Gardens's solar energy resources
On average, Norman Gardens receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.31 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Norman Gardens should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Norman Gardens
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Norman Gardens and is based on components well suited to Fitzroy area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Norman Gardens: 7.5978 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.319 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6552 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2773 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $832 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Norman Gardens
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Norman Gardens: 15.1956 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.638 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3104 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5546 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1664 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Norman Gardens
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Norman Gardens: 25.326 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.73 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.184 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9244 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2773 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Norman Gardens
Solar installations in Norman Gardens, QLD, 4701
There are 3233 solar PV installations in Norman Gardens's postcode, 4701, totaling 10467.79 kW of capacity. The 4701 postcode accounts for 0.212% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Norman Gardens area.
The average system size in Norman Gardens is 3.24kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Norman Gardens's postcode area are generating an average of 55584 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $500256 monthly and $6086444 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4701 postcode is enough to fully power 2908 Australian homes.
Norman Gardens solar carbon offset
System owners in Norman Gardens's postcode are collectively avoiding 20288 tonnes (coal fired power) or 8115 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2913 - 7282 cars off Norman Gardens's roads.
Norman Gardens, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Norman Gardens information
Norman Gardens's coordinates are -23.324878,150.538542 and its weather station is located at Rockhampton Airport. Rockhampton Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Norman Gardens: 5.31 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.73 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.32 kPa
- Humidity: 67.79%
- Air temperature: 22.44 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.56 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Norman Gardens
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Norman Gardens households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Norman Gardens and the Rockhampton region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Norman Gardens hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Norman Gardens
Join Norman Gardens's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Norman Gardens and the Rockhampton region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.