Solar Power In North Adelaide, SA, 5006
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including North Adelaide (postcode: 5006) and the Adelaide City region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
North Adelaide not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in North Adelaide
South Australia, 5006
The following details estimate output for systems installed in North Adelaide , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Adelaide City region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
North Adelaide's solar energy resources
On average, North Adelaide receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in North Adelaide should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in North Adelaide
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in North Adelaide and is based on components well suited to Adelaide - Central and Hills area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Adelaide: 6.3936 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0618 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2334 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $700 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in North Adelaide
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Adelaide: 12.7872 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1236 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4669 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1400 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in North Adelaide
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Adelaide: 21.312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.206 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7782 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2334 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in North Adelaide
Solar installations in North Adelaide, SA, 5006
There are 348 solar PV installations in North Adelaide's postcode, 5006, totaling 1315.10 kW of capacity. The 5006 postcode accounts for 0.023% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the North Adelaide area.
The average system size in North Adelaide is 3.78kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in North Adelaide's postcode area are generating an average of 5878 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $52906 monthly and $643695 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5006 postcode is enough to fully power 365 Australian homes.
North Adelaide solar carbon offset
System owners in North Adelaide's postcode are collectively avoiding 2146 tonnes (coal fired power) or 858 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 308 - 770 cars off North Adelaide's roads.
North Adelaide, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related North Adelaide information
North Adelaide's coordinates are -34.909644,138.59241 and its weather station is located at Adelaide City. Adelaide City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in North Adelaide: 4.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.20 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.35 kPa
- Humidity: 62.56%
- Air temperature: 16.59 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.63 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in North Adelaide
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for North Adelaide households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing North Adelaide and the Adelaide City region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our North Adelaide hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In North Adelaide
Join North Adelaide's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in North Adelaide and the Adelaide City region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.