Solar Power In North Ipswich, QLD, 4305
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including North Ipswich (postcode: 4305) and the Ipswich Inner region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
North Ipswich not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in North Ipswich
The following details estimate output for systems installed in North Ipswich , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Ipswich Inner region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
North Ipswich's solar energy resources
On average, North Ipswich receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in North Ipswich should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in North Ipswich
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in North Ipswich and is based on components well suited to Ipswich area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Ipswich: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in North Ipswich
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Ipswich: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in North Ipswich
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Ipswich: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in North Ipswich
Solar installations in North Ipswich, QLD, 4305
There are 6498 solar PV installations in North Ipswich's postcode, 4305, totaling 18377.04 kW of capacity. The 4305 postcode accounts for 0.425% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the North Ipswich area.
The average system size in North Ipswich is 2.83kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in North Ipswich's postcode area are generating an average of 88394 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $795542 monthly and $9679095 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4305 postcode is enough to fully power 5105 Australian homes.
North Ipswich solar carbon offset
System owners in North Ipswich's postcode are collectively avoiding 32264 tonnes (coal fired power) or 12905 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 4632 - 11581 cars off North Ipswich's roads.
North Ipswich, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related North Ipswich information
North Ipswich's coordinates are -27.597511,152.762793 and its weather station is located at Archefield/Brisbane. Archefield/Brisbane weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in North Ipswich: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 72.36%
- Air temperature: 19.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in North Ipswich
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for North Ipswich households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing North Ipswich and the Ipswich Inner region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our North Ipswich hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In North Ipswich
Join North Ipswich's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in North Ipswich and the Ipswich Inner region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.