Solar Power In North Sydney, NSW, 2059
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including North Sydney (postcode: 2059) and the region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
North Sydney not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in North Sydney
New South Wales, 2059
The following details estimate output for systems installed in North Sydney , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
North Sydney's solar energy resources
On average, North Sydney receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in North Sydney should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in North Sydney
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in North Sydney and is based on components well suited to area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Sydney: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in North Sydney
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Sydney: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in North Sydney
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in North Sydney: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in North Sydney
Solar installations in North Sydney, NSW, 2059
There are 2 solar PV installations in North Sydney's postcode, 2059, totaling 38.36 kW of capacity. The 2059 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the North Sydney area.
The average system size in North Sydney is 19.18kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in North Sydney's postcode area are generating an average of 174 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1567 monthly and $19070 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2059 postcode is enough to fully power 11 Australian homes.
North Sydney solar carbon offset
System owners in North Sydney's postcode are collectively avoiding 64 tonnes (coal fired power) or 25 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 9 - 23 cars off North Sydney's roads.
North Sydney, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related North Sydney information
North Sydney's coordinates are -33.838265,151.206481 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in North Sydney: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in North Sydney
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for North Sydney households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing North Sydney and the region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our North Sydney hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In North Sydney
Join North Sydney's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in North Sydney and the region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.