Solar Power In Pacific Heights, QLD, 4703
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Pacific Heights (postcode: 4703) and the Rockhampton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Pacific Heights not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pacific Heights
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pacific Heights , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Rockhampton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Pacific Heights's solar energy resources
On average, Pacific Heights receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.31 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pacific Heights should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pacific Heights
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pacific Heights and is based on components well suited to Fitzroy area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pacific Heights: 7.5978 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.319 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6552 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2773 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $832 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pacific Heights
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pacific Heights: 15.1956 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.638 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3104 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5546 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1664 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pacific Heights
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pacific Heights: 25.326 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.73 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.184 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9244 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2773 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pacific Heights
Solar installations in Pacific Heights, QLD, 4703
There are 2364 solar PV installations in Pacific Heights's postcode, 4703, totaling 7314.40 kW of capacity. The 4703 postcode accounts for 0.155% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pacific Heights area.
The average system size in Pacific Heights is 3.09kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pacific Heights's postcode area are generating an average of 38839 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $349555 monthly and $4252921 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4703 postcode is enough to fully power 2032 Australian homes.
Pacific Heights solar carbon offset
System owners in Pacific Heights's postcode are collectively avoiding 14176 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5671 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2035 - 5088 cars off Pacific Heights's roads.
Pacific Heights, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Pacific Heights information
Pacific Heights's coordinates are -23.100214,150.740635 and its weather station is located at Rockhampton Airport. Rockhampton Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pacific Heights: 5.31 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.73 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.32 kPa
- Humidity: 67.79%
- Air temperature: 22.44 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.56 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pacific Heights
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pacific Heights households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pacific Heights and the Rockhampton region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Pacific Heights hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pacific Heights
Join Pacific Heights's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pacific Heights and the Rockhampton region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.