Solar Power In Pallara, QLD, 4110
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Pallara (postcode: 4110) and the Rocklea - Acacia Ridge region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Pallara not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pallara
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pallara , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Rocklea - Acacia Ridge region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Pallara's solar energy resources
On average, Pallara receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pallara should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pallara
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pallara and is based on components well suited to Brisbane - South area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pallara: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pallara
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pallara: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pallara
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pallara: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pallara
Solar installations in Pallara, QLD, 4110
There are 1176 solar PV installations in Pallara's postcode, 4110, totaling 4107.22 kW of capacity. The 4110 postcode accounts for 0.077% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pallara area.
The average system size in Pallara is 3.49kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pallara's postcode area are generating an average of 19756 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $177802 monthly and $2163252 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4110 postcode is enough to fully power 1141 Australian homes.
Pallara solar carbon offset
System owners in Pallara's postcode are collectively avoiding 7211 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2884 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1035 - 2588 cars off Pallara's roads.
Pallara, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Pallara information
Pallara's coordinates are -27.618159,153.000017 and its weather station is located at Archefield/Brisbane. Archefield/Brisbane weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pallara: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 72.36%
- Air temperature: 19.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pallara
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pallara households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pallara and the Rocklea - Acacia Ridge region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Pallara hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pallara
Join Pallara's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pallara and the Rocklea - Acacia Ridge region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.