Solar Power In Pallarenda, QLD, 4810
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Pallarenda (postcode: 4810) and the Townsville region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Pallarenda not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pallarenda
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pallarenda , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Townsville region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Pallarenda's solar energy resources
On average, Pallarenda receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.73 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pallarenda should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 4° to 14° and the optimal angle is 9°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pallarenda
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pallarenda and is based on components well suited to Townsville area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pallarenda: 8.1972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.2802 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8982 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2992 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $897 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pallarenda
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pallarenda: 16.3944 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 12.5604 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.7964 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5985 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1795 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pallarenda
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pallarenda: 27.324 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 20.934 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.994 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9976 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2992 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pallarenda
Solar installations in Pallarenda, QLD, 4810
There are 1357 solar PV installations in Pallarenda's postcode, 4810, totaling 5996.32 kW of capacity. The 4810 postcode accounts for 0.089% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pallarenda area.
The average system size in Pallarenda is 4.42kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pallarenda's postcode area are generating an average of 34359 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $309230 monthly and $3762301 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4810 postcode is enough to fully power 1666 Australian homes.
Pallarenda solar carbon offset
System owners in Pallarenda's postcode are collectively avoiding 12541 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5016 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1801 - 4501 cars off Pallarenda's roads.
Pallarenda, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Pallarenda information
Pallarenda's coordinates are -19.202601,146.774772 and its weather station is located at Townsville (Civ/Mil). Townsville (Civ/Mil) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pallarenda: 5.73 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.25 kPa
- Humidity: 70.25%
- Air temperature: 24.35 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.91 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pallarenda
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pallarenda households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pallarenda and the Townsville region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Pallarenda hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pallarenda
Join Pallarenda's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pallarenda and the Townsville region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.