Solar Power In Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Palm Beach (postcode: 4221) and the Coolangatta region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Palm Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Palm Beach
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Palm Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Coolangatta region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Palm Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Palm Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Palm Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Palm Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Palm Beach and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palm Beach: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Palm Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palm Beach: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Palm Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palm Beach: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Palm Beach
Solar installations in Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
There are 2886 solar PV installations in Palm Beach's postcode, 4221, totaling 7857.37 kW of capacity. The 4221 postcode accounts for 0.189% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Palm Beach area.
The average system size in Palm Beach is 2.72kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Palm Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 35437 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $318931 monthly and $3880323 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4221 postcode is enough to fully power 2183 Australian homes.
Palm Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Palm Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 12934 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5174 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1857 - 4643 cars off Palm Beach's roads.
Palm Beach, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Palm Beach information
Palm Beach's coordinates are -28.120875,153.472569 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Palm Beach: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Palm Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Palm Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Palm Beach and the Coolangatta region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Palm Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Palm Beach
Join Palm Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Palm Beach and the Coolangatta region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.