Solar Power In Palm Beach, NSW, 2108
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Palm Beach (postcode: 2108) and the Pittwater region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Palm Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Palm Beach
New South Wales, 2108
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Palm Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Pittwater region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Palm Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Palm Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Palm Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Palm Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Palm Beach and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Northern Beaches area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palm Beach: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Palm Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palm Beach: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Palm Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palm Beach: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Palm Beach
Solar installations in Palm Beach, NSW, 2108
There are 60 solar PV installations in Palm Beach's postcode, 2108, totaling 199.31 kW of capacity. The 2108 postcode accounts for 0.004% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Palm Beach area.
The average system size in Palm Beach is 3.32kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Palm Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 905 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $8144 monthly and $99083 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2108 postcode is enough to fully power 55 Australian homes.
Palm Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Palm Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 330 tonnes (coal fired power) or 132 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 47 - 119 cars off Palm Beach's roads.
Palm Beach, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Palm Beach information
Palm Beach's coordinates are -33.604282,151.321419 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Palm Beach: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Palm Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Palm Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Palm Beach and the Pittwater region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Palm Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Palm Beach
Join Palm Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Palm Beach and the Pittwater region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.