Solar Power In Palmwoods, QLD, 4555
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Palmwoods (postcode: 4555) and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Palmwoods not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Palmwoods
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Palmwoods , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Palmwoods's solar energy resources
On average, Palmwoods receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Palmwoods should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Palmwoods
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Palmwoods and is based on components well suited to Sunshine Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palmwoods: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.5198 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.342 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Palmwoods
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palmwoods: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.0396 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.684 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Palmwoods
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Palmwoods: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.066 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.14 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Palmwoods
Solar installations in Palmwoods, QLD, 4555
There are 1088 solar PV installations in Palmwoods's postcode, 4555, totaling 2992.75 kW of capacity. The 4555 postcode accounts for 0.071% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Palmwoods area.
The average system size in Palmwoods is 2.75kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Palmwoods's postcode area are generating an average of 14664 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $131980 monthly and $1605760 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4555 postcode is enough to fully power 831 Australian homes.
Palmwoods solar carbon offset
System owners in Palmwoods's postcode are collectively avoiding 5353 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2141 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 768 - 1921 cars off Palmwoods's roads.
Palmwoods, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Palmwoods information
Palmwoods's coordinates are -26.68639,152.95873 and its weather station is located at Nambour. Nambour weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Palmwoods: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.88 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.11 kPa
- Humidity: 66.63%
- Air temperature: 19.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Palmwoods
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Palmwoods households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Palmwoods and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Palmwoods hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Palmwoods
Join Palmwoods's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Palmwoods and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.