Solar Power In Pearce, ACT, 2607
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Australian Captial Territory, including Pearce (postcode: 2607) and the Woden region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout ACT.
Pearce not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pearce
Australian Captial Territory, 2607
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pearce , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Woden region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Australian Captial Territory team on 133-SUN.
Pearce's solar energy resources
On average, Pearce receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.83 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pearce should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pearce
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pearce and is based on components well suited to Australian Capital Territory area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearce: 6.9066 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.105 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.5732 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2522 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $756 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pearce
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearce: 13.8132 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.1464 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5045 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1513 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pearce
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearce: 23.022 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.35 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 35.244 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8409 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2522 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pearce
Solar installations in Pearce, ACT, 2607
There are 661 solar PV installations in Pearce's postcode, 2607, totaling 2126.56 kW of capacity. The 2607 postcode accounts for 0.043% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pearce area.
The average system size in Pearce is 3.22kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pearce's postcode area are generating an average of 10271 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $92442 monthly and $1124706 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2607 postcode is enough to fully power 591 Australian homes.
Pearce solar carbon offset
System owners in Pearce's postcode are collectively avoiding 3749 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1500 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 538 - 1346 cars off Pearce's roads.
Pearce, Australian Captial Territory regional boundaries
Other related Pearce information
Pearce's coordinates are -35.365002,149.081687 and its weather station is located at Canberra (Civ/Mil). Canberra (Civ/Mil) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pearce: 4.83 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.14 m/s
- Air pressure: 94.97 kPa
- Humidity: 66.67%
- Air temperature: 13.02 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.26 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pearce
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pearce households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pearce and the Woden region. For more ACT solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Australian Captial Territory or call our Pearce hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pearce
Join Pearce's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pearce and the Woden region. Call our Australian Captial Territory team on 133-SUN for more information.