Solar Power In Pearcedale, VIC, 3912
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Pearcedale (postcode: 3912) and the Mornington Peninsula region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Pearcedale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pearcedale
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pearcedale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mornington Peninsula region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Pearcedale's solar energy resources
On average, Pearcedale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pearcedale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pearcedale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pearcedale and is based on components well suited to Mornington Peninsula area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearcedale: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.43 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pearcedale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearcedale: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.86 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pearcedale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearcedale: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.1 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pearcedale
Solar installations in Pearcedale, VIC, 3912
There are 1004 solar PV installations in Pearcedale's postcode, 3912, totaling 3090.96 kW of capacity. The 3912 postcode accounts for 0.066% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pearcedale area.
The average system size in Pearcedale is 3.08kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pearcedale's postcode area are generating an average of 12827 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $115447 monthly and $1404609 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3912 postcode is enough to fully power 859 Australian homes.
Pearcedale solar carbon offset
System owners in Pearcedale's postcode are collectively avoiding 4682 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1873 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 672 - 1681 cars off Pearcedale's roads.
Pearcedale, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Pearcedale information
Pearcedale's coordinates are -38.202617,145.232339 and its weather station is located at Cerberus Aws (Aut). Cerberus Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pearcedale: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 78.63%
- Air temperature: 13.81 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pearcedale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pearcedale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pearcedale and the Mornington Peninsula region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Pearcedale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pearcedale
Join Pearcedale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pearcedale and the Mornington Peninsula region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.