Solar Power In Pearl Beach, NSW, 2256
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Pearl Beach (postcode: 2256) and the Gosford region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Pearl Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pearl Beach
New South Wales, 2256
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pearl Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gosford region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Pearl Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Pearl Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pearl Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pearl Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pearl Beach and is based on components well suited to Central Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearl Beach: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pearl Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearl Beach: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pearl Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearl Beach: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pearl Beach
Solar installations in Pearl Beach, NSW, 2256
There are 750 solar PV installations in Pearl Beach's postcode, 2256, totaling 2129.54 kW of capacity. The 2256 postcode accounts for 0.049% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pearl Beach area.
The average system size in Pearl Beach is 2.84kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pearl Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 9668 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $87013 monthly and $1058658 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2256 postcode is enough to fully power 592 Australian homes.
Pearl Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Pearl Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 3529 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1412 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 507 - 1267 cars off Pearl Beach's roads.
Pearl Beach, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Pearl Beach information
Pearl Beach's coordinates are -33.538915,151.302813 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pearl Beach: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pearl Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pearl Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pearl Beach and the Gosford region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Pearl Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pearl Beach
Join Pearl Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pearl Beach and the Gosford region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.