Solar Power In Pearsall, WA, 6065
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Pearsall (postcode: 6065) and the Wanneroo region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Pearsall not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pearsall
Western Australia, 6065
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pearsall , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wanneroo region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Pearsall's solar energy resources
On average, Pearsall receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pearsall should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pearsall
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pearsall and is based on components well suited to Perth - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearsall: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pearsall
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearsall: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pearsall
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pearsall: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pearsall
Solar installations in Pearsall, WA, 6065
There are 6519 solar PV installations in Pearsall's postcode, 6065, totaling 19074.34 kW of capacity. The 6065 postcode accounts for 0.427% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pearsall area.
The average system size in Pearsall is 2.93kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pearsall's postcode area are generating an average of 102048 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $918429 monthly and $11174225 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6065 postcode is enough to fully power 5298 Australian homes.
Pearsall solar carbon offset
System owners in Pearsall's postcode are collectively avoiding 37247 tonnes (coal fired power) or 14899 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5348 - 13369 cars off Pearsall's roads.
Pearsall, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Pearsall information
Pearsall's coordinates are -31.785568,115.817121 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pearsall: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pearsall
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pearsall households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pearsall and the Wanneroo region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Pearsall hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pearsall
Join Pearsall's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pearsall and the Wanneroo region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.