Solar Power In Pheasants Nest, NSW, 2574
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Pheasants Nest (postcode: 2574) and the Wollondilly region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Pheasants Nest not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Pheasants Nest
New South Wales, 2574
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Pheasants Nest , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wollondilly region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Pheasants Nest's solar energy resources
On average, Pheasants Nest receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Pheasants Nest should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Pheasants Nest
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Pheasants Nest and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Outer South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pheasants Nest: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Pheasants Nest
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pheasants Nest: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Pheasants Nest
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Pheasants Nest: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Pheasants Nest
Solar installations in Pheasants Nest, NSW, 2574
There are 382 solar PV installations in Pheasants Nest's postcode, 2574, totaling 1112.88 kW of capacity. The 2574 postcode accounts for 0.025% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Pheasants Nest area.
The average system size in Pheasants Nest is 2.91kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Pheasants Nest's postcode area are generating an average of 4852 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $43669 monthly and $531311 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2574 postcode is enough to fully power 309 Australian homes.
Pheasants Nest solar carbon offset
System owners in Pheasants Nest's postcode are collectively avoiding 1771 tonnes (coal fired power) or 708 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 254 - 636 cars off Pheasants Nest's roads.
Pheasants Nest, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Pheasants Nest information
Pheasants Nest's coordinates are -34.255973,150.635599 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Pheasants Nest: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Pheasants Nest
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Pheasants Nest households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Pheasants Nest and the Wollondilly region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Pheasants Nest hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Pheasants Nest
Join Pheasants Nest's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Pheasants Nest and the Wollondilly region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.