Solar Power In Point Grey, WA, 6208
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Point Grey (postcode: 6208) and the Mandurah region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Point Grey not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Point Grey
Western Australia, 6208
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Point Grey , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mandurah region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Point Grey's solar energy resources
On average, Point Grey receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.45 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Point Grey should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Point Grey
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Point Grey and is based on components well suited to Mandurah area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Point Grey: 7.7976 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 12.1014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2846 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $853 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Point Grey
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Point Grey: 15.5952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 24.2028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5693 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1707 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Point Grey
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Point Grey: 25.992 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 40.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9488 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2846 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Point Grey
Solar installations in Point Grey, WA, 6208
There are 1907 solar PV installations in Point Grey's postcode, 6208, totaling 4821.54 kW of capacity. The 6208 postcode accounts for 0.125% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Point Grey area.
The average system size in Point Grey is 2.53kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Point Grey's postcode area are generating an average of 26277 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $236497 monthly and $2877375 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6208 postcode is enough to fully power 1339 Australian homes.
Point Grey solar carbon offset
System owners in Point Grey's postcode are collectively avoiding 9591 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3836 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1377 - 3443 cars off Point Grey's roads.
Other related Point Grey information
Point Grey's coordinates are -32.658302,115.696413 and its weather station is located at Mandura Aws (Aut). Mandura Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Point Grey: 5.45 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.43 kPa
- Humidity: 67.40%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.75 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Point Grey
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Point Grey households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Point Grey and the Mandurah region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Point Grey hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Point Grey
Join Point Grey's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Point Grey and the Mandurah region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.