Solar Power In Port Albany, WA, 6330
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Port Albany (postcode: 6330) and the Albany region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Port Albany not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Port Albany
Western Australia, 6330
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Port Albany , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Albany region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Port Albany's solar energy resources
On average, Port Albany receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.33 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Port Albany should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Port Albany
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Port Albany and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Albany: 6.1938 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.9754 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7686 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2261 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $678 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Port Albany
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Albany: 12.3876 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.9508 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.5372 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4523 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1356 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Port Albany
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Albany: 20.646 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.918 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.562 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7538 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2261 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Port Albany
Solar installations in Port Albany, WA, 6330
There are 2038 solar PV installations in Port Albany's postcode, 6330, totaling 5676.52 kW of capacity. The 6330 postcode accounts for 0.133% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Port Albany area.
The average system size in Port Albany is 2.79kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Port Albany's postcode area are generating an average of 24579 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $221214 monthly and $2691437 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6330 postcode is enough to fully power 1577 Australian homes.
Port Albany solar carbon offset
System owners in Port Albany's postcode are collectively avoiding 8971 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3589 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1288 - 3220 cars off Port Albany's roads.
Other related Port Albany information
Port Albany's coordinates are -35.03498,117.905231 and its weather station is located at Albany Airport. Albany Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Port Albany: 4.33 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.53 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.84 kPa
- Humidity: 75.38%
- Air temperature: 15.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.40 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Port Albany
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Port Albany households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Port Albany and the Albany region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Port Albany hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Port Albany
Join Port Albany's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Port Albany and the Albany region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.