Solar Power In Port Neill, SA, 5604
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Port Neill (postcode: 5604) and the Eyre Peninsula and South West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Port Neill not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Port Neill
South Australia, 5604
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Port Neill , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Eyre Peninsula and South West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Port Neill's solar energy resources
On average, Port Neill receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.77 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Port Neill should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Port Neill
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Port Neill and is based on components well suited to South Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Neill: 6.8256 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0726 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.3734 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2491 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $747 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Port Neill
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Neill: 13.6512 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1452 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.7468 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4982 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1494 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Port Neill
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Port Neill: 22.752 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.242 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.578 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8304 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2491 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Port Neill
Solar installations in Port Neill, SA, 5604
There are 44 solar PV installations in Port Neill's postcode, 5604, totaling 130.72 kW of capacity. The 5604 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Port Neill area.
The average system size in Port Neill is 2.97kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Port Neill's postcode area are generating an average of 624 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $5612 monthly and $68277 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5604 postcode is enough to fully power 36 Australian homes.
Port Neill solar carbon offset
System owners in Port Neill's postcode are collectively avoiding 228 tonnes (coal fired power) or 91 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 33 - 82 cars off Port Neill's roads.
Port Neill, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Port Neill information
Port Neill's coordinates are -34.118031,136.347067 and its weather station is located at Port Lincoln. Port Lincoln weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Port Neill: 4.77 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.00 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.35 kPa
- Humidity: 61.88%
- Air temperature: 16.41 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.90 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Port Neill
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Port Neill households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Port Neill and the Eyre Peninsula and South West region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Port Neill hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Port Neill
Join Port Neill's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Port Neill and the Eyre Peninsula and South West region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.