Solar Power In Ramsay, QLD, 4358
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Ramsay (postcode: 4358) and the Toowoomba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Ramsay not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ramsay
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ramsay , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Toowoomba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Ramsay's solar energy resources
On average, Ramsay receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ramsay should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ramsay
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ramsay and is based on components well suited to Toowoomba area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ramsay: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ramsay
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ramsay: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ramsay
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ramsay: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ramsay
Solar installations in Ramsay, QLD, 4358
There are 248 solar PV installations in Ramsay's postcode, 4358, totaling 928.62 kW of capacity. The 4358 postcode accounts for 0.016% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ramsay area.
The average system size in Ramsay is 3.74kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ramsay's postcode area are generating an average of 4801 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $43209 monthly and $525706 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4358 postcode is enough to fully power 258 Australian homes.
Ramsay solar carbon offset
System owners in Ramsay's postcode are collectively avoiding 1752 tonnes (coal fired power) or 701 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 252 - 629 cars off Ramsay's roads.
Ramsay, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Ramsay information
Ramsay's coordinates are -27.720013,151.944211 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ramsay: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ramsay
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ramsay households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ramsay and the Toowoomba region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Ramsay hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Ramsay
Join Ramsay's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ramsay and the Toowoomba region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.