Solar Power In Robina, QLD, 4226
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Robina (postcode: 4226) and the Robina region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Robina not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Robina
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Robina , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Robina region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Robina's solar energy resources
On average, Robina receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Robina should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Robina
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Robina and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Robina: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Robina
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Robina: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Robina
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Robina: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Robina
Solar installations in Robina, QLD, 4226
There are 3088 solar PV installations in Robina's postcode, 4226, totaling 9429.91 kW of capacity. The 4226 postcode accounts for 0.202% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Robina area.
The average system size in Robina is 3.05kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Robina's postcode area are generating an average of 45358 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $408221 monthly and $4966686 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4226 postcode is enough to fully power 2619 Australian homes.
Robina solar carbon offset
System owners in Robina's postcode are collectively avoiding 16556 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6622 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2377 - 5942 cars off Robina's roads.
Robina, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Robina information
Robina's coordinates are -28.078134,153.389243 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Robina: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Robina
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Robina households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Robina and the Robina region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Robina hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Robina
Join Robina's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Robina and the Robina region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.