Solar Power In Rubicon, VIC, 3712
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Rubicon (postcode: 3712) and the Upper Goulburn Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Rubicon not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Rubicon
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Rubicon , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Goulburn Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Rubicon's solar energy resources
On average, Rubicon receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.43 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Rubicon should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Rubicon
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Rubicon and is based on components well suited to Hume area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Rubicon: 6.3342 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6568 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8442 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2313 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $694 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Rubicon
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Rubicon: 12.6684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3136 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6884 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4627 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1388 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Rubicon
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Rubicon: 21.114 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.856 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.814 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7712 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2313 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Rubicon
Solar installations in Rubicon, VIC, 3712
There are 36 solar PV installations in Rubicon's postcode, 3712, totaling 170.87 kW of capacity. The 3712 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Rubicon area.
The average system size in Rubicon is 4.75kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Rubicon's postcode area are generating an average of 757 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $6813 monthly and $82886 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3712 postcode is enough to fully power 47 Australian homes.
Rubicon solar carbon offset
System owners in Rubicon's postcode are collectively avoiding 276 tonnes (coal fired power) or 111 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 40 - 99 cars off Rubicon's roads.
Other related Rubicon information
Rubicon's coordinates are -37.326297,145.862023 and its weather station is located at Mangalore Airport. Mangalore Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Rubicon: 4.43 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.81%
- Air temperature: 14.15 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.84 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Rubicon
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Rubicon households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Rubicon and the Upper Goulburn Valley region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Rubicon hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Rubicon
Join Rubicon's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Rubicon and the Upper Goulburn Valley region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.