Solar Power In Sandalwood, SA, 5309
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Sandalwood (postcode: 5309) and the Murray and Mallee region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Sandalwood not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Sandalwood
South Australia, 5309
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Sandalwood , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Murray and Mallee region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Sandalwood's solar energy resources
On average, Sandalwood receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.40 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Sandalwood should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Sandalwood
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Sandalwood and is based on components well suited to South Australia - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Sandalwood: 6.2964 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.889 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6714 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2298 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $689 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Sandalwood
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Sandalwood: 12.5928 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.778 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3428 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4596 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1378 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Sandalwood
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Sandalwood: 20.988 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.63 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.238 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7660 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2298 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Sandalwood
Solar installations in Sandalwood, SA, 5309
There are 17 solar PV installations in Sandalwood's postcode, 5309, totaling 67.81 kW of capacity. The 5309 postcode accounts for 0.001% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Sandalwood area.
The average system size in Sandalwood is 3.99kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Sandalwood's postcode area are generating an average of 298 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $2685 monthly and $32671 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5309 postcode is enough to fully power 19 Australian homes.
Sandalwood solar carbon offset
System owners in Sandalwood's postcode are collectively avoiding 109 tonnes (coal fired power) or 44 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 16 - 39 cars off Sandalwood's roads.
Other related Sandalwood information
Sandalwood's coordinates are -34.945954,140.128602 and its weather station is located at Murray Bridge. Murray Bridge weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Sandalwood: 4.40 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.26 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.91 kPa
- Humidity: 57.70%
- Air temperature: 16.10 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Sandalwood
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Sandalwood households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Sandalwood and the Murray and Mallee region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Sandalwood hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Sandalwood
Join Sandalwood's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Sandalwood and the Murray and Mallee region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.