Solar Power In Serpentine, WA, 6125
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Serpentine (postcode: 6125) and the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Serpentine not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Serpentine
Western Australia, 6125
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Serpentine , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Serpentine's solar energy resources
On average, Serpentine receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.45 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Serpentine should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Serpentine
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Serpentine and is based on components well suited to Perth - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Serpentine: 7.7976 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 12.1014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2846 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $853 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Serpentine
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Serpentine: 15.5952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 24.2028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5693 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1707 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Serpentine
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Serpentine: 25.992 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 40.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9488 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2846 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Serpentine
Solar installations in Serpentine, WA, 6125
There are 374 solar PV installations in Serpentine's postcode, 6125, totaling 1251.57 kW of capacity. The 6125 postcode accounts for 0.024% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Serpentine area.
The average system size in Serpentine is 3.35kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Serpentine's postcode area are generating an average of 6821 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $61390 monthly and $746906 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6125 postcode is enough to fully power 348 Australian homes.
Serpentine solar carbon offset
System owners in Serpentine's postcode are collectively avoiding 2490 tonnes (coal fired power) or 996 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 357 - 894 cars off Serpentine's roads.
Serpentine, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Serpentine information
Serpentine's coordinates are -32.363879,115.980218 and its weather station is located at Mandura Aws (Aut). Mandura Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Serpentine: 5.45 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.43 kPa
- Humidity: 67.40%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.75 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Serpentine
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Serpentine households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Serpentine and the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Serpentine hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Serpentine
Join Serpentine's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Serpentine and the Serpentine - Jarrahdale region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.