Solar Power In Settlement City, NSW, 2444
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Settlement City (postcode: 2444) and the Port Macquarie region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Settlement City not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Settlement City
New South Wales, 2444
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Settlement City , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Port Macquarie region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Settlement City's solar energy resources
On average, Settlement City receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.42 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Settlement City should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Settlement City
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Settlement City and is based on components well suited to Mid North Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Settlement City: 6.3234 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6892 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.828 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2308 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $692 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Settlement City
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Settlement City: 12.6468 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3784 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.656 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4617 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1385 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Settlement City
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Settlement City: 21.078 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.76 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7695 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2308 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Settlement City
Solar installations in Settlement City, NSW, 2444
There are 3641 solar PV installations in Settlement City's postcode, 2444, totaling 10386.84 kW of capacity. The 2444 postcode accounts for 0.238% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Settlement City area.
The average system size in Settlement City is 2.85kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Settlement City's postcode area are generating an average of 45910 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $413188 monthly and $5027127 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2444 postcode is enough to fully power 2885 Australian homes.
Settlement City solar carbon offset
System owners in Settlement City's postcode are collectively avoiding 16757 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6703 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2406 - 6015 cars off Settlement City's roads.
Other related Settlement City information
Settlement City's coordinates are -36.35211,144.644379 and its weather station is located at Bendigo. Bendigo weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Settlement City: 4.42 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.35 kPa
- Humidity: 57.58%
- Air temperature: 15.34 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Settlement City
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Settlement City households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Settlement City and the Port Macquarie region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Settlement City hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Settlement City
Join Settlement City's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Settlement City and the Port Macquarie region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.