Solar Power In Seven Hills, NSW, 1730
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Seven Hills (postcode: 1730) and the region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Seven Hills not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Seven Hills
New South Wales, 1730
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Seven Hills , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Seven Hills's solar energy resources
On average, Seven Hills receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Seven Hills should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Seven Hills
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Seven Hills and is based on components well suited to area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seven Hills: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Seven Hills
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seven Hills: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Seven Hills
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seven Hills: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Seven Hills
Solar installations in Seven Hills, NSW, 1730
There are 3 solar PV installations in Seven Hills's postcode, 1730, totaling 8.00 kW of capacity. The 1730 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Seven Hills area.
The average system size in Seven Hills is 2.67kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Seven Hills's postcode area are generating an average of 35 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $314 monthly and $3819 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 1730 postcode is enough to fully power 2 Australian homes.
Seven Hills solar carbon offset
System owners in Seven Hills's postcode are collectively avoiding 13 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2 - 5 cars off Seven Hills's roads.
Seven Hills, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Seven Hills information
Seven Hills's coordinates are -33.775477,150.934257 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Seven Hills: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Seven Hills
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Seven Hills households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Seven Hills and the region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Seven Hills hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Seven Hills
Join Seven Hills's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Seven Hills and the region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.