Solar Power In Seven Hills, QLD, 4170
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Seven Hills (postcode: 4170) and the Brisbane Inner - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Seven Hills not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Seven Hills
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Seven Hills , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Brisbane Inner - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Seven Hills's solar energy resources
On average, Seven Hills receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.00 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Seven Hills should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Seven Hills
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Seven Hills and is based on components well suited to Brisbane Inner City area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seven Hills: 7.155 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.536 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2611 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $783 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Seven Hills
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seven Hills: 14.31 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.072 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5223 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1566 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Seven Hills
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seven Hills: 23.85 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.12 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8705 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2611 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Seven Hills
Solar installations in Seven Hills, QLD, 4170
There are 1482 solar PV installations in Seven Hills's postcode, 4170, totaling 4923.06 kW of capacity. The 4170 postcode accounts for 0.097% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Seven Hills area.
The average system size in Seven Hills is 3.32kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Seven Hills's postcode area are generating an average of 24615 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $221538 monthly and $2695375 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4170 postcode is enough to fully power 1368 Australian homes.
Seven Hills solar carbon offset
System owners in Seven Hills's postcode are collectively avoiding 8985 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3594 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1290 - 3225 cars off Seven Hills's roads.
Seven Hills, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Seven Hills information
Seven Hills's coordinates are -27.480712,153.081335 and its weather station is located at Brisbane Intl Arpt. Brisbane Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Seven Hills: 5.00 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.85 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.50 kPa
- Humidity: 68.42%
- Air temperature: 20.69 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Seven Hills
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Seven Hills households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Seven Hills and the Brisbane Inner - East region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Seven Hills hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Seven Hills
Join Seven Hills's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Seven Hills and the Brisbane Inner - East region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.