Solar Power In Seville Grove, WA, 6112
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Seville Grove (postcode: 6112) and the Armadale region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Seville Grove not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Seville Grove
Western Australia, 6112
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Seville Grove , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Armadale region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Seville Grove's solar energy resources
On average, Seville Grove receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Seville Grove should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Seville Grove
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Seville Grove and is based on components well suited to Perth - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seville Grove: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.287 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Seville Grove
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seville Grove: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.0092 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.574 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Seville Grove
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Seville Grove: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.682 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.29 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Seville Grove
Solar installations in Seville Grove, WA, 6112
There are 5058 solar PV installations in Seville Grove's postcode, 6112, totaling 13825.10 kW of capacity. The 6112 postcode accounts for 0.331% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Seville Grove area.
The average system size in Seville Grove is 2.73kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Seville Grove's postcode area are generating an average of 68711 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $618397 monthly and $7523827 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6112 postcode is enough to fully power 3840 Australian homes.
Seville Grove solar carbon offset
System owners in Seville Grove's postcode are collectively avoiding 25079 tonnes (coal fired power) or 10032 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3601 - 9002 cars off Seville Grove's roads.
Seville Grove, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Seville Grove information
Seville Grove's coordinates are -32.130572,115.999769 and its weather station is located at Perth Intl/Belmont. Perth Intl/Belmont weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Seville Grove: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.43 kPa
- Humidity: 65.50%
- Air temperature: 18.14 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Seville Grove
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Seville Grove households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Seville Grove and the Armadale region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Seville Grove hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Seville Grove
Join Seville Grove's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Seville Grove and the Armadale region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.