Solar Power In Sherbrooke, VIC, 3789
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Sherbrooke (postcode: 3789) and the Yarra Ranges region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Sherbrooke not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Sherbrooke
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Sherbrooke , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Yarra Ranges region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Sherbrooke's solar energy resources
On average, Sherbrooke receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.92 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Sherbrooke should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Sherbrooke
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Sherbrooke and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - Outer East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Sherbrooke: 5.6052 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3706 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.7966 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2047 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $614 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Sherbrooke
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Sherbrooke: 11.2104 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.7412 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.5932 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4094 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1228 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Sherbrooke
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Sherbrooke: 18.684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.902 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.322 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6824 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2047 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Sherbrooke
Solar installations in Sherbrooke, VIC, 3789
There are 8 solar PV installations in Sherbrooke's postcode, 3789, totaling 22.08 kW of capacity. The 3789 postcode accounts for 0.001% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Sherbrooke area.
The average system size in Sherbrooke is 2.76kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Sherbrooke's postcode area are generating an average of 87 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $779 monthly and $9478 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3789 postcode is enough to fully power 6 Australian homes.
Sherbrooke solar carbon offset
System owners in Sherbrooke's postcode are collectively avoiding 32 tonnes (coal fired power) or 13 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5 - 11 cars off Sherbrooke's roads.
Sherbrooke, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Sherbrooke information
Sherbrooke's coordinates are -37.880741,145.36058 and its weather station is located at Melbourne/Moorabbin. Melbourne/Moorabbin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Sherbrooke: 3.92 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.61 kPa
- Humidity: 76.47%
- Air temperature: 14.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.56 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Sherbrooke
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Sherbrooke households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Sherbrooke and the Yarra Ranges region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Sherbrooke hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Sherbrooke
Join Sherbrooke's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Sherbrooke and the Yarra Ranges region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.