Solar Power In South Melbourne Dc, VIC, 3205
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including South Melbourne Dc (postcode: 3205) and the Port Phillip region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
South Melbourne Dc not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in South Melbourne Dc
The following details estimate output for systems installed in South Melbourne Dc , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Port Phillip region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
South Melbourne Dc's solar energy resources
On average, South Melbourne Dc receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.12 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in South Melbourne Dc should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in South Melbourne Dc
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in South Melbourne Dc and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - Inner area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in South Melbourne Dc: 5.8914 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4138 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5688 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2151 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $645 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in South Melbourne Dc
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in South Melbourne Dc: 11.7828 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8276 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.1376 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4303 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1291 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in South Melbourne Dc
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in South Melbourne Dc: 19.638 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.896 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7173 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2151 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in South Melbourne Dc
Solar installations in South Melbourne Dc, VIC, 3205
There are 94 solar PV installations in South Melbourne Dc's postcode, 3205, totaling 289.66 kW of capacity. The 3205 postcode accounts for 0.006% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the South Melbourne Dc area.
The average system size in South Melbourne Dc is 3.08kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in South Melbourne Dc's postcode area are generating an average of 1193 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $10741 monthly and $130677 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3205 postcode is enough to fully power 80 Australian homes.
South Melbourne Dc solar carbon offset
System owners in South Melbourne Dc's postcode are collectively avoiding 436 tonnes (coal fired power) or 174 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 63 - 156 cars off South Melbourne Dc's roads.
Other related South Melbourne Dc information
South Melbourne Dc's coordinates are -37.830236,144.959304 and its weather station is located at Melbourne. Melbourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in South Melbourne Dc: 4.12 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.62 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.93 kPa
- Humidity: 65.01%
- Air temperature: 15.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in South Melbourne Dc
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for South Melbourne Dc households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing South Melbourne Dc and the Port Phillip region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our South Melbourne Dc hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In South Melbourne Dc
Join South Melbourne Dc's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in South Melbourne Dc and the Port Phillip region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.