Solar Power In Stannum, NSW, 2371
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Stannum (postcode: 2371) and the Inverell - Tenterfield region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Stannum not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Stannum
New South Wales, 2371
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Stannum , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Inverell - Tenterfield region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Stannum's solar energy resources
On average, Stannum receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.05 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Stannum should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 14° to 24° and the optimal angle is 19°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Stannum
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Stannum and is based on components well suited to New England and North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stannum: 7.2252 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.1634 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.1574 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2637 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $791 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Stannum
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stannum: 14.4504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.3268 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.3148 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5275 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1582 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Stannum
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stannum: 24.084 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.878 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.858 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8792 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2637 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Stannum
Solar installations in Stannum, NSW, 2371
There are 148 solar PV installations in Stannum's postcode, 2371, totaling 617.74 kW of capacity. The 2371 postcode accounts for 0.01% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Stannum area.
The average system size in Stannum is 4.17kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Stannum's postcode area are generating an average of 3120 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $28076 monthly and $341595 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2371 postcode is enough to fully power 172 Australian homes.
Stannum solar carbon offset
System owners in Stannum's postcode are collectively avoiding 1139 tonnes (coal fired power) or 455 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 163 - 409 cars off Stannum's roads.
Other related Stannum information
Stannum's coordinates are -29.325076,151.790639 and its weather station is located at Inverell. Inverell weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Stannum: 5.05 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.51 m/s
- Air pressure: 95.33 kPa
- Humidity: 65.07%
- Air temperature: 16.19 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.28 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Stannum
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Stannum households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Stannum and the Inverell - Tenterfield region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Stannum hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Stannum
Join Stannum's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Stannum and the Inverell - Tenterfield region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.