Solar Power In Stansbury, SA, 5582
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Stansbury (postcode: 5582) and the Yorke Peninsula region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Stansbury not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Stansbury
South Australia, 5582
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Stansbury , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Yorke Peninsula region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Stansbury's solar energy resources
On average, Stansbury receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.37 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Stansbury should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Stansbury
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Stansbury and is based on components well suited to Barossa - Yorke - Mid North area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stansbury: 6.2532 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.8458 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.585 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2282 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $684 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Stansbury
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stansbury: 12.5064 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.6916 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.17 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4565 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1369 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Stansbury
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stansbury: 20.844 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.486 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.95 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7608 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2282 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Stansbury
Solar installations in Stansbury, SA, 5582
There are 193 solar PV installations in Stansbury's postcode, 5582, totaling 554.10 kW of capacity. The 5582 postcode accounts for 0.013% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Stansbury area.
The average system size in Stansbury is 2.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Stansbury's postcode area are generating an average of 2421 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $21793 monthly and $265145 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5582 postcode is enough to fully power 154 Australian homes.
Stansbury solar carbon offset
System owners in Stansbury's postcode are collectively avoiding 884 tonnes (coal fired power) or 354 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 127 - 317 cars off Stansbury's roads.
Stansbury, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Stansbury information
Stansbury's coordinates are -34.908506,137.797205 and its weather station is located at Edithburgh Aws (Aut). Edithburgh Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Stansbury: 4.37 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.79 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.45 kPa
- Humidity: 70.01%
- Air temperature: 15.58 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Stansbury
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Stansbury households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Stansbury and the Yorke Peninsula region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Stansbury hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Stansbury
Join Stansbury's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Stansbury and the Yorke Peninsula region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.