Solar Power In Stanthorpe, QLD, 4380
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Stanthorpe (postcode: 4380) and the Granite Belt region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Stanthorpe not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Stanthorpe
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Stanthorpe , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Granite Belt region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Stanthorpe's solar energy resources
On average, Stanthorpe receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Stanthorpe should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Stanthorpe
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Stanthorpe and is based on components well suited to Darling Downs - Maranoa area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stanthorpe: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.2174 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Stanthorpe
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stanthorpe: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.4348 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Stanthorpe
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stanthorpe: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.058 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Stanthorpe
Solar installations in Stanthorpe, QLD, 4380
There are 1001 solar PV installations in Stanthorpe's postcode, 4380, totaling 3595.96 kW of capacity. The 4380 postcode accounts for 0.066% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Stanthorpe area.
The average system size in Stanthorpe is 3.59kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Stanthorpe's postcode area are generating an average of 17297 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $155669 monthly and $1893974 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4380 postcode is enough to fully power 999 Australian homes.
Stanthorpe solar carbon offset
System owners in Stanthorpe's postcode are collectively avoiding 6313 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2525 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 906 - 2266 cars off Stanthorpe's roads.
Stanthorpe, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Stanthorpe information
Stanthorpe's coordinates are -28.655784,151.933881 and its weather station is located at Warwick. Warwick weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Stanthorpe: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.58 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.38 kPa
- Humidity: 66.73%
- Air temperature: 17.56 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.03 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Stanthorpe
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Stanthorpe households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Stanthorpe and the Granite Belt region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Stanthorpe hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Stanthorpe
Join Stanthorpe's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Stanthorpe and the Granite Belt region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.