Solar Power In Stockton, NSW, 2295
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Stockton (postcode: 2295) and the Newcastle region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Stockton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Stockton
New South Wales, 2295
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Stockton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Newcastle region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Stockton's solar energy resources
On average, Stockton receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Stockton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Stockton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Stockton and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stockton: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Stockton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stockton: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Stockton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Stockton: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Stockton
Solar installations in Stockton, NSW, 2295
There are 286 solar PV installations in Stockton's postcode, 2295, totaling 659.28 kW of capacity. The 2295 postcode accounts for 0.019% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Stockton area.
The average system size in Stockton is 2.31kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Stockton's postcode area are generating an average of 2927 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $26345 monthly and $320529 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2295 postcode is enough to fully power 183 Australian homes.
Stockton solar carbon offset
System owners in Stockton's postcode are collectively avoiding 1068 tonnes (coal fired power) or 427 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 153 - 383 cars off Stockton's roads.
Stockton, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Stockton information
Stockton's coordinates are -32.91612,151.78438 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Stockton: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Stockton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Stockton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Stockton and the Newcastle region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Stockton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Stockton
Join Stockton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Stockton and the Newcastle region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.