Solar Power In Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Surfers Paradise (postcode: 4217) and the Surfers Paradise region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Surfers Paradise not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Surfers Paradise
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Surfers Paradise , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Surfers Paradise region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Surfers Paradise's solar energy resources
On average, Surfers Paradise receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Surfers Paradise should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Surfers Paradise
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Surfers Paradise and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Surfers Paradise: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Surfers Paradise
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Surfers Paradise: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Surfers Paradise
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Surfers Paradise: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Surfers Paradise
Solar installations in Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217
There are 1844 solar PV installations in Surfers Paradise's postcode, 4217, totaling 6328.80 kW of capacity. The 4217 postcode accounts for 0.121% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Surfers Paradise area.
The average system size in Surfers Paradise is 3.43kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Surfers Paradise's postcode area are generating an average of 30442 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $273974 monthly and $3333347 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4217 postcode is enough to fully power 1758 Australian homes.
Surfers Paradise solar carbon offset
System owners in Surfers Paradise's postcode are collectively avoiding 11111 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4444 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1595 - 3988 cars off Surfers Paradise's roads.
Surfers Paradise, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Surfers Paradise information
Surfers Paradise's coordinates are -28.00228,153.431052 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Surfers Paradise: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Surfers Paradise
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Surfers Paradise households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Surfers Paradise and the Surfers Paradise region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Surfers Paradise hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Surfers Paradise
Join Surfers Paradise's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Surfers Paradise and the Surfers Paradise region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.