Solar Power In Tallebudgera, QLD, 4228
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Tallebudgera (postcode: 4228) and the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Tallebudgera not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Tallebudgera
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Tallebudgera , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Tallebudgera's solar energy resources
On average, Tallebudgera receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Tallebudgera should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Tallebudgera
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Tallebudgera and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tallebudgera: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Tallebudgera
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tallebudgera: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Tallebudgera
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tallebudgera: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Tallebudgera
Solar installations in Tallebudgera, QLD, 4228
There are 722 solar PV installations in Tallebudgera's postcode, 4228, totaling 2489.38 kW of capacity. The 4228 postcode accounts for 0.047% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Tallebudgera area.
The average system size in Tallebudgera is 3.45kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Tallebudgera's postcode area are generating an average of 11227 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $101044 monthly and $1229368 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4228 postcode is enough to fully power 691 Australian homes.
Tallebudgera solar carbon offset
System owners in Tallebudgera's postcode are collectively avoiding 4098 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1639 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 588 - 1471 cars off Tallebudgera's roads.
Tallebudgera, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Tallebudgera information
Tallebudgera's coordinates are -28.148226,153.421613 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Tallebudgera: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Tallebudgera
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Tallebudgera households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Tallebudgera and the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Tallebudgera hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Tallebudgera
Join Tallebudgera's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Tallebudgera and the Mudgeeraba - Tallebudgera region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.